Sporty, light and handy The Furion M1 boasts high performance with record consumption.
A carrier motor housed within a tubular steel trellis frame, all associated with the best of adaptable for chassis allows it to take very good qualities dynamiques.
Le sporty claimed by this muscular roadster also passes by ecological concerns ahead of the forthcoming European standards.
The Furion M1 offers sharp styling, highlighted by LED light sets dotting the vehicle bow stern.
The brainchild of passionate, she is part of his time as an exceptional vehicle driven by an original mechanical.
• dual-rotor + electric engine 40kw
•: 2×327 (654) cc
Torque : 105 Nm à 6000 tr/mn + 100 nm total : 205 Nm
•: 10,1 :1
power : 125hp à 9000 tr/mn + 55 hp total : 180 hp
• Longueur : 2 095 mm
•: 810 mm
• ground clearance : 140 mm
• Rake angle / rake : 23,5 ° / 101 mm
• wheelbase : 1 435mm
• Wet weight : 209 kg
•: 16 liters
• Front tyre : 120/70/17
• Rear Tyre: 190/50/17
• Frame: tubular trellis frame, motor carrier.
• Fork: inverted 43 mm, adjustable rebound, compression and preload
• Rear suspension: monoshock horizontal gas type Back-Link, adjustable preload and rebound
• Front brake: Double disc petal 310 mm, 4-piston radial calipers
• Rear brake: Single disk petal 250 mm, single-piston caliper
• Final Drive: Chain
• Clutch: multidisc in oil bath
• Transmission: 6-speed